1. To officially participate and be a member of the Tokay boys' wrestling team, you must fill out the proper work on the following link prior to our first practice on Nov. 4:
2. You must also have a physical prior to the first practice on Nov 4. If you cannot meet with your regular doctor before this date, you can schedule an appointment and together with an adult, go to:
Kenneth Delu, Chiropractor
1420 West Kettleman Lane #B2
Lodi, CA 95242
3. Practice Days: Monday-Friday@Tokay Wrestling Room.
Note: Practice is mandatory. If you do not practice you will not compete. Our first competition is Saturday, Nov. 23.
What to bring to practice:
1. Clean workout clothes
2. Wrestling shoes and running shoes
4. anti-fungal cream
It is very important to shower immediately after practice. You can either shower at school or shower at home. If you plan to shower at Tokay, bring a clean towel shampoo and soap. If you plan to shower at home, immediately after practice go straight home and shower as soon as you get home. If you do not exhibit proper hygiene, you risk contracting skin diseases or worse.
4. Hydration Date: Friday, Nov. 8
5. Days off during winter break: December 24-25, and January 1.